1. Only Request from Institutional email IDs.
2. Please see the Booked Slot, before submission of the form- Link
3. (In case slots are booked and still requisition form is submitted by the dept. then IT centre will not be able to conduct and webcast the webinar at that time.)
4. Webinar Platform - Google Meet (100 participants )
5. Google meet link only for presenter and moderator
6. Audience can attend webinar via FB Live or You Tube Live
7. NIA FB Link-https://www.facebook.com/NationalInstuiteofayurveda
8. NIA Youtube Link -https://www.youtube.com/c/NATIONALINSTITUTEOFAYURVEDAJAIPUR
9. Connect 30 min before webinar time.
10. Broadcasting will live 10 min before webinar time.
11. Provide list of presenter, moderator and other VIPs guest 1 day before webinar.
12. All communication done via firstname.lastname@example.org only
13. All the Departments/Units to strictly follow Facebook and Google Policy/Guidelines(Example like- Ano-rectal process and other related content). Any type of violence and consequences is responsible to organising department/unit, the Violence may lead to suspension of NIA Facebook and Youtube page
14. IT centre will / will not provide any sitting arrangement for the webinar. The dept has to arrange the same at their dept or any other place as per convenience.
1. Only Request from institutional email IDs.
2. All communication done via email@example.com only
3. IT department will not edit any type of document content.
4. IT department will not responsible any type content authentication of the document.
5.. If any department/unit request multiple copies of same document within 5 minute, then latest one will be considered.
6. Documents will not revert or remove, once it will upload on website, you may request revised version of the document.
7. Maximum number of files to be uploaded in one request - 10 pdf files or .jpeg/png Images
8. Maximum size of each file - 100 MB
9. Document Format - pdf only
10. Image Format - .jpeg, .png only